Julia Menaul, BA (Psychol), MBPsS, MACAccredited Master Executive Coach (Association for Coaching) and Coaching Supervisor
Julia started her career, back in 1984, in retail management operations for Lewis’s Ltd, Littlewoods and Mackays. After discovering her passion for people development, 30+ years ago, she became a trainer at Help the Aged and then UK Training Manager for Dedicated Micros, (CCTV and video surveillance equipment). Julia was also the first female Head of Training at Greater Manchester Magistrates Courts responsible for all staff and management development. She has been running her own coaching and training practice since 2001, supervising coaches since 2006 and other supervisors since 2010.
Key Coaching and Training Qualifications and Experience
- Accredited Master Executive Coach (Association for Coaching)
- Advanced Diploma in Professional Executive Coaching – Peter Bluckert Coaching/Leeds Metro University
- ICF Accredited Diploma in Coaching Supervision – Coaching Supervision Academy
- Certificate in Supervision for Coaches, Mentors and Consultants – Bath Consultancy Group
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Development – University of Salford
- Certificate in Training Practice – Wigan College of Technology
- BA Hons Biology and Psychology 2:1 – University of Keele
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development.
- Fellow of the Institute of Training and Occupational Learning
- Accredited Professional Executive Coach & Member of Association for Coaching
- Board Member for AOCS (Association of Coaching Supervisors)
- Member of the British Psychological Society
Coaching & Training Style
Julia has a natural, enthusiastic style that motivates and inspires her clients. She has a witty and warm down to earth approach that creates rapport and trust quickly to help clients open up and explore new insights. She helps clients set goals, come up with a variety of options, problem solve and take full responsibility for their own development, but with lots of encouragement and support. Julia’s style has a great deal of energy and her ability to build rapport with all levels, coupled with her sense of fun, ensures that development is never dull.
Here are just a few recent clients:
|University of Manchester||University of Central Lancashire|
|Platinum Batteries||Shakespeare’s Birthplace Trust|
|TopCashback||Deanery High School Wigan|
|Carter Corson Business Psychologists||Pankhurst Trust|
|Bury Council||Coventry & Rugby CCG|
|Kingsway Park High School Rochdale||Information Commissioner’s Office|
|Trumeter Instruments||NG Bailey|
|Advocacy Training Council||Knowsley Housing Trust|
Read some of Julia's Executive Coaching Testimonials to get an idea of the coaching outcomes she can achieve for your organisation.