Spark Coach Support and Supervision Group February 2021
When: Date: Feb 1, 2021
Times: 16.30 - 18.30
Where: Online only
Event Type: Spark Courses
About the event:
In times of crisis, we all need to gain more support and stay connected to the people that matter. That includes in our professional life.
If you're an independent coach or an internal coach now working more from home, this can be isolating.
Why not attend our open coach support and supervision session online?
They run bimonthly via Zoom and usually have 7-8 coaches (of all stripes) attending.
- We check in and share how we are showing up as a way of connecting emotionally together (and modelling good “here and now” awareness as a coach).
- We work in pairs/small groups to chat about the recent highlights and lowlights of our client work (and gain valuable reassurance that it’s not just us!)
- We then establish who/what needs some airtime. Do we have a coaching dilemma, a question, a share, a tip etc?
- Themes often emerge (spookily so!) and we apportion time on what would help most in the group.
- We then do a group technique (that can often be translated back to use with our own clients). Sometimes a coach will “present” an issue individually and we can use various tools and techniques between us to “help“ the coach and learn lots for ourselves. The aim is not just CPD as Continuing Professional Development but CPD as Continuing Personal Development. *
The Practical StuffThe group is non fixed membership so its pay-as-you-go at £40 (No vat) per session. We have a mix of “regulars” and new attendees each time which keeps discussions fresh. CPD certificates are available on request. The dates for 2021 are (All Monday):
- February 1st
- April 12th
- June 7th
- July 19th
- October 11th
- December 6th
*Please note if you re looking to have supervision as part of an accreditation or some other form of official logged report ( e.g. for tenders) then talk to Julia on 0797 3924 224 as just attending the group (rather than “presenting” case work) will not count to supervision hours for formal purposes.
PAYGO @ £40.00 per session, no tie-in to long-term commitments. You can contact me for an invoice.