Celebrating Six Years of our Coach Supervision Group in Manchester!
First of all, I’ve just like to say how delighted we are that 2017 is the sixth year we’ve held Spark Group Coach Supervision in Manchester! Thank you to everyone who has taken part, and we’re looking forward to seeing you again in 2017.
I believe that the Group’s success is based on offering you a stimulating session of good company, great discussion, stretching insights and a supportive atmosphere amongst a group of coaches who love what they do and are committed to helping each other be even better.
For those who have never ventured to a session before but would like to give it a go, we run the 3 hour session something like this:
- We gather for coffee and a natter and start on whatever topic appears to be swirling about – amazingly there is often a link with what we do later, even if it seems entirely unrelated and just a bit of chat!
- We then bring our coaching into the room by talking about the work we have been enjoying and also coaching that’s been making us stroke our chins a bit.
- From this we create a list of things that would be useful to focus on. This can be a very specific: “What do I do about a client that does _______________?” Or it could be: “Has anyone had any experience of ________________?”
Sometimes one of us will present a client issue and be group supervised (in a very coaching-like way!). It really does depend on what turns up on the day.
The basis of most supervision is the Seven Eyed Model of Supervision which can underpin what we do in the group. Watch my explanatory video for more details about this Model.
So, where do we meet and what does it cost?
Details of Spark Group Coach Supervision
- Cost: £75 (no VAT)
- Email me to book your place and receive an invoice
- Refunds will not be given if cancellation occurs 3 days before the event due to meeting the cost of venue hire
- All attendees will receive a CPD certificate.
- Venue: Luther King House, Brighton Grove, off Wilmslow Road, Fallowfield, South Manchester M14 5JP. Please check the map and directions.
On the day: Please arrive around 3.15 pm for 3.30 pm. The room where we will be getting together will be indicated on the board in Reception. Refreshments are available in refectory.
Diaries out and make a note of the dates!
The 2017 dates are now confirmed as:
if you haven’t been before, come and give group coach supervision a go. And if you’ve not been for a while, it will be nice to see you again!